My brother and I published this book in February 2015. In this book, we wrote about 10 different projects that demonstrates mechatronic system development using the Raspberry Pi. It includes fun projects like a tabletop fountain, christmas lights controller etc.
- Prototyping circuits to solve problems using the Raspberry Pi
- Building mechanisms that could be controlled using the Raspberry Pi
- Interfacing other prototyping tools such as the Arduino with the Raspberry Pi
- Building simple tools that automates routine tasks
- Troubleshooting common problems that arises during development