I am working with my brother on this book and it is expected to be published in March 2017. The book teaches Python programming with some practical examples involving the Raspberry Pi Zero’s GPIO interface.
- Setting up the Raspberry Pi as a development environment for learning Python (3.x)
- Interfacing sensors, actuators and LED displays
- Exploring machine vision, data visualization, and scientific computations
- Building a mobile robot using the Raspberry Pi as the controller
- Building a voice activated home automation controller